Ground Pork Chili
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 (28-ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 cans mild Ro-Tel diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans with liquid
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
Combine ground pork, onion, and garlic in large stockpot. Cook and stir over medium heat until pork is brown. Drain.
Stir in chili powder, salt, oregano, tomatoes, and tomato sauce; break up tomatoes while stirring. Heat to boiling, reduce heat to simmer, and cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour.
Stir in beans. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes; stir occasionally
Add hot dogs to make Chili Dogs!