- $300 COST IS ONLY THE DEPOSIT
- Upon delivery, you will pay the remaining balance.
- We request you write two checks, one to pay for the remaining cost of the beef, and one to pay our processor.
- A half of beef is approximately 250 pounds of beef.
- For many families, buying bulk meat makes preparing and planning family meals convenient and saves you money and time without sacrificing quality.
- After paying the deposit we'll send you further communication to discuss:
- The timeline to receive your order
- How you will select your cutting order
- Delivery options
- Final payment
- We estimate a price of $7.90 per pound on your total order.
- Total cost after processing will be approx. $1,975 but is subject to change
- Because each customer creates their own cutting order, some preferences may be more expensive causing price to fluctuate.
- Halves of beef are only available for shipping under special circumstances. Please contact us for more information, email@example.com.