Game Day Recipes
We might all cheer for the same team in our household, but we when it comes to food, we all have our own favorites.
We've put together a collection of some of our favorite game day food recipes -proteins and sweets.
Check out the recipes below and let us know if you have some we should add to our list:
Eddie - Summer Sausage
- This is one you can tailor to your own tastes, adding cheese, crackers, nuts, fruit and more to make it your own charcuterie board. Eddie likes to keep it classic with summer sausage, ritz crackers, and colby jack and swiss cheese.
Tammy - Deli Ham Sliders
- Simple appetizer to have everyone raving. Also pair nicely with soup or chili for a heartier meal.
Lindsey - Veggie Pizza
- The tastiest, if maybe not the healthiest, way to eat your veggies. We love to top ours with cauliflower, carrots, peppers, broccoli and onions, but mix and match your favorites!
Will - Little Smokies/Pigs in a Blanket
- It's not a party without pigs in a blanket! At our house, we use our pork hot dogs, cut them into thirds and use them in place of the cocktail sausages.
Katelyn - Scotcharoos
- These bars are so gooooood! I literally have to slap wrists to keep people from eating them straight off the pan. This is an all family favorite you can't go wrong with!
Lauren - Meatballs
- We add a little something extra to these with a topping we add the last five minutes of baking with three cups ketchup and one cup brown sugar.
Annie - Ribs
- Or "Bones" as Annie calls them. Fall off the bone tender, mega meaty, and finger licking good. A lot of times we do ribs on the grill, but since we've tried the Instant pot these are my new favorite.